Monday, February 8, 2016

Baby Shower Shaker Card






I have fallen in love with shaker cards!  Adding bling and movement to cards is so fun.  This month I have two baby showers to attend so I thought these would be perfect shower cards.

To make the card I punched a whole in the white card stock in the upper left corner with an Elizabeth craft die.  I used the same die and the next size scalloped die to create the head of the rattle.  The same circle die was used in conjunction with the FUSE tool to make the acetate shaker that was inserted behind the top layer of card stock.  The shaker is filled with Queen & Co. beads and Pretty Pink Posh's new Sweet Pea Mix of sequins.

Finally - I heat embossed the Bundle of Joy sentiment onto the oval tag and backed it with pink card stock.  All the paper and ribbon is from my stash.







No comments:

Post a Comment