Tuesday, November 3, 2020

Christmas Tags

 Today I am so excited to have found some time to start making tags again! In past years I have always missed TraceyMcNeely's "25 Days of Christmas Tags".  This year I started following her on Instagram so I knew when it was starting.  She and her design team didn't disappoint.  It's only day 3 and I have been very inspired.  My first tag is inspired by a Day 1 tag by Cheryl Knutti.


I have been trying to scrap my stash during COVID so I used stamps that I had as well las my Creative Memories pinecone punch.

Can't wait to post more tags!

Happy Scrappin!

3 comments:

  1. Oh....what a sweet trio of festive pinecone tags! Love the look you created and that ribbon is fabulous. Thank you so much for playing along with Tracey's 25 Days of Christmas Tags!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous tags! Your pinecones are just so darling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are lovely!! I think I need that punch!
    Really enjoying taking part in 25 Days of Christmas Tags
    So much inspiration!
    Susan Calling All Crafters! – My Blog!

    ReplyDelete