Monday, March 4, 2013

Wintry Mix



Well while everywhere in the US seems to have gotten snow recently, Northern Virginia is again just getting rain. The news talks about the "wintry mix" that we could be expecting 2 or 3 times a week! We have had only one snow day so far and there wasn't even any snow.  Just enough ice to make our school cancel and then it was gone. So I am starting to miss the snow! Instead of waiting for some new photos I dug out an old photo to scrapbook.  I love the old Midnight Frost collection by Bo Bunny.  So I am presenting my own "wintry mix".  Using a photo from when my children were small.
Snow is expected on Wednesday so maybe I will finally get my snow day and some new winter photo!

Details of the snowflakes and the snowflake border that have been embellished with rhinestones.

No comments:

Post a Comment