Friday, August 30, 2013

Flower Girl

Well another fun Scrap That! Round Robin is done.  Again, I had so much fun scrap lifting from the layout before me and making it my own.  I get a chance to stretch my creativity and try to really make the best layout I can.  For this challenge, I chose a photo of my cousin's granddaughter from a wedding in June as the focal point.

What would a layout about a flower girl be without flowers.  Making a variety of flowers is my favorite thing to do.  Only the white ones are purchased.  The smallest ones are made with Sizzix thinlets from the Susan's Garden line.  These dies are so popular right now that many of them are out of stock on the Sizzix website and many local stores.  I am still waiting for some of my order to come in.

No comments:

Post a Comment