Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Life is a Beautiful Ride!

Well, last year I did not blog nearly as much as I had hoped; nor did I get much time to scrapbook.  So this year I am not making any big resolution I am just going to try to improve my creativity. My first layout for the year is using the Chalk Studio line from My Minds Eye.  It is the perfect paper for a photo I have of my husband as his sister when they were children.   My husband and his sister were photographed in Rome with Jayne Mansfield.  The photo made the local Rome papers.
Life is a Beautiful Ride! Rome, Italy 1964.
 The Chalk Studio line has tags, brads, chipboard and stickers - the makings of a great layout!  I added some Prima flowers that I won from the Creating Keepsakes blog.  The last addition was chalk tape by Fancy Pants.  This tape is so versatile.  You can use it in scrapbooking, but also for general labeling around the house!  For permanent labels - on layouts I bought a white chalk pen.
Prima flowers and Fancy Pants chalk tape.
I can't wait for Chalk Studio II to arrive in local stores!  Happy scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment