Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Fun Weekend at Stamp & Scrapbook Expo -Chantilly!

I had a great time at Stamp and Scrapbook Expo-Chantilly this weekend!  I volunteered on Thursday and got to meet many of the wonderful staff.  Friday and Saturday were spent shopping and cropping.  So my next few entries will highlight some of the products I bought and projects I worked on at the crop.

One of my favorite booths (there were many favorites) was It's Cheaper than Therapy.  I bought a few pop up card dies that just looked so fun.  They are Elizabeth Craft dies designed by Karen Burniston.  The first one I am using is the Anita Frames Pop-up.




The dies makes the most adorable card and I think I will make Christmas cards with it.  I started by using some scraps to try it out, but I really need a wedding card for an upcoming wedding so I completed this card.  The paper is a champagne metallic and a gold, both from The Paper Cut, another great vendor at the show. The saying is from B.Y.O.P. by Stampin' Up, embossed in gold.  The champagne glasses are a Taylored Expressions little bits die- champagne flutes.


The cover is stamped with a Stampin' Up stamp from The New Two, and embossed with gold embossing powder.


Image result for stampin up the New TwoImage result for B.Y.O. P. Stampin' UpLittle Bits - Champagne Flutes

No comments:

Post a Comment