Monday, October 13, 2014

Halloween box with Graphic 45


Back in  summer, I entered my Good 'ol Sport Mini Album in Graphic 45's July challenge.  I was one of the winners!  Graphic 45 sent me a complete array of An Eerie Tale products- 12 x 12 and 6 x 6 paper pads, stickers, chipboard and tags along with some of their staples.  It was a wonderful prize!  So, I decided that my first project with it would be a little wooden box that I found at Michael's.  The box has a built in magnetic clasp and will look adorable holding candy on my desk at school.



The flowers were colored with Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist  with Want to scrap rhinestone centers and swirls.




The inside is lined with more An Eerie Tale paper and pockets.  After Halloween I will fill it with photos.

Happy Scrappin!

No comments:

Post a Comment